in 1997, InterGroup Services is a multipurpose organization created
to assist private, public and nonprofit entities with specialized
services. Services include association and project management,
desktop publishing, meeting and conference planning, publications
editing, grant writing, efficiency review, and other services
that do not require full-time staff on the part of clients. IGS
also performs statistical research tasks, along with a variety
of design and publishing assignments, and strategic planning.
principals have a combination of over 30 years of experience in
managing nonprofits, government agencies and advocacy coalitions.
Its network of contractors includes professionals with extensive
experience in public policy, statistical research, event management,
project coordination, fund raising and board development.
based on an hourly rate are available upon request for grant writing
and managerial-level consulting. Especially for grant writing,
however, a fixed amount may be predetermined. If IGS goes above
this sum, we absorb the extra ourselves.
discount plans are available, as are plans for deferred payment.
Call for details.
Services and its staff members are proud to count the following
outstanding organizations as part of their roster of past and
- Associated Black Charities, Baltimore, Md.
of Forest Industries, Huntingtown, Md.
Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Fairfax, Va.
City Health Department, Baltimore, Md.
County Local Management Board
, Towson, Md.
Pediatric HIV Program, Baltimore, Md.
Scholarship Fund of Baltimore
, Baltimore, Md.
- District of Columbia Department of Health, Washington, D.C.
- Erickson Foundation, Catonsville, Md.
- Franklin Square Hospital Center Southeast Area Network, Baltimore County, Rossville, Md.
- Garrett County Partnership for Children and Families, Inc., Oakland, Md.
- Global Evaluation & Applied Research Solutions, Inc. (GEARS), Decatur, Ga.
- Greater Baltimore HIV Health Services Planning Council, Baltimore, Md.
- Greater Hampton Roads HIV Health Services Planning Council, Norfolk, Va.
- Greater New Haven HIV Consumer Council, New Haven, Conn.
- Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- JM Foundation, New York, N.Y.
- Johns Hopkins Project SELF, Baltimore, Md.
- Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, Md.
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, Md.
- MayaTech Corporation, Silver Spring, Md.
- National Emergency Management Association, Lexington, Ky.
- National Minority AIDS Council, Washington, D.C.
- Phoenix Eligible Metropolitan Area Ryan White Program, Maricopa County, Ariz.
- Prince George's County Department of Family Services, Camp Springs, Md.
- Roland Park civic associations, Baltimore, Md.
- Southern Governors' Association, Washington, D.C.
- TAA Foundation, Baltimore, Md.
- Texas Department of Health, HIV Prevention, Austin, Tex.
Health Care, Inc.
, Baltimore, Md.
- U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, Rockville, Md.
Schools, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Services specializes in helping you. It's that simple.
Call us: (410) 662-7253.
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.